Soliant is partnered with a school district near Rickreall, OR that is in immediate need of a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for the remainder of the current school year. This is a full time position that primarily involves working with elementary grade levels. Further details below.
- Master's degree or higher in Deaf Education and valid OR state teaching license required
- Out of state candidates with reciprocal certification are encouraged to apply
- Previous experience in a similar setting is preferred, but not required
- Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
- Knowledge of assistive technology, specialized instruction, and IEP writing preferred
Interviews are being scheduled in order to fill this position as quickly as possible. If you would like to be considered for this position, please contact Baylie Green directly and send an updated resume to Baylie.Green@Soliant.com.