Soliant is currently staffing a full-time position at a school district outside Richmond in Virginia. An ideal candidate will be focused on building each student's strength and confidence, as well as giving students firm guidelines, regularity and dependability to foster their social and academic growth. This school district needs a teacher who can work with students grades K-5.
• In-depth knowledge of deaf/hard of hearing educational practices
• Strong understanding of special education due process and timelines
• Experience working with students with multiple disabilities (Prefers someone fluent in ASL)
• Extensive training in cultural and racial diversity
• Experience as a lead of a professional learning group
• Design online and paper curriculum with an emphasis in the area of transition
To gather more information for this open Special Education job, please contact 770.776.2104 and email your current resume to Christine.Keefe@soliant.com.