We are seeking a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH) for a school district near near Saginaw, MI.
What you should know:
- Average Full Time week | 37.5 hours
- Fast interview and start
- Contract for the remainder of the school year
- B.S. in Education, Math, Sciences or any teaching related subjects
- Completion of an approved teacher training program in education of the deaf
You got this already:
- Must have an active or pending teaching license for Michigan with a DHH certification
You're good at:
- Teaches hearing, deaf, and hard-of-hearing students
- Employs amplification devices
- Plan instruction as needed per Individual Education Plans
- Records student progress as required per IEPs
- Develop proper IEP goals based on the educational needs of the child.
Skip the hassle of school politics and come work for us! We offer Full Time benefits and 401k plans as well as Relocation reimbursement for travelling therapists/educators.
Megan Billingsley | Travel Therapy Consultant | Call Me: (770) 225-3027
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook