Soliant is working with a partner school near Chicago, IL to hire a Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing. We are screening qualified candidates and setting up interviews with the district until this position is filled.
- High School Caseload
- Serve as the primary teacher for students in the classroom
- Meet with parents, teachers, and other professionals to provide information regarding hearing loss
- Develop IEP goals based on the needs of the student and plan instruction as needed
- Full time (up to 40 hours)
- Duty Free Lunch
- Contract/Contract to hire
- Be a licensed Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing or be eligible to become a licensed Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing. We can assist with getting appropriate state credentials if you are eligible. Experience preferred, but not required.
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Michael Wilson at 770-325-0569 or email resume and references to Michael.L.Wilson@Soliant.com