Soliant is partnered with a school district in the Spooner, WI area. This is a full time position (37.5 hours per week) that involves working within several schools throughout the district. Further details below.
- Must have a valid teaching license in the state of WI with additional Deaf Education certification area, or the ability to obtain quickly (out of state candidates may be considered)
- Previous experience preferred, but not required (recent graduates are encouraged to apply)
- Must be familiar with basic American Sign Language (ASL)
- Itinerant between 3-4 schools
- Caseload of 12 students, with various hearing levels, ranging in grade level from K-12
Interviews are being scheduled immediately in order to fill this position as quickly as possible. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please contact Baylie Hicks directly and send an updated resume to Baylie.Hicks@Soliant.com.