Are you seeking a new opportunity? Are you a Deaf/Hard of Hearing Instructor? Soliant has a great opportunity for a Georgia certified DHH.
We are actively interviewing and looking to hire the right fit immediately! This is a contract position for the remainder of the school year.
- Must have or be eligible for a Georgia certified DHH license
- Experience with itinerant positions is a plus but not mandatory
- Must be able to start as soon as possible
- Being a team player
- Team consists of four other DHH’s who are looking forward to having the 5th member of the team
- The program is run by a great director who is super supportive and willing to lend her assistance in any way she can
- Paid hourly per hours worked. Paid every Friday after first week of work is completed
- Hourly rate is based off candidate experience, school allotted budget they have given us to work with, job description, and outcome of interview
- We have access to travel stipends (Tax Free) government allowance for relocation and long commutes over 50 miles
- W2 positions with benefits if needed and applicable
If interested, please contact me at this information posted below:
Keaton Harper/Account Executive/Soliant