A district near Virginia City, Nevada is looking for a Teacher of the Deaf/ Hearing Impaired to fill a full-time role. Interviews are being scheduled right now!
- Full-time: 37.5-40 hours per week
- Itinerant - cover schools throughout district
- K-12th caseload, but primarily high school
- Start ASAP!
Requires GA license and visually impaired credentials.
Soliant candidates are paid weekly on a W2 tax basis. Full-time assignments also carry the option for benefits such as health insurance for you and your family.
How do I apply?
- Click the button below to submit information
- Email a resume/references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Joey Fairbanks for more details at 678.837.1240